Sunday, June 27, 2010

don't throw your trash in my backyard,

my backyard's full (of beautiful things!). this summer, i have wandered around my backyard a lot to take pictures. i know there are only so many new things i can find out there, but it is still fun, especially when the lighting is pretty and the weather is perfect. i love hanging out with Molly, laying out on the trampoline, and hearing my mom's plans to throw a summer wellness party. i would really love to live in a town where i could walk down the street to the grocery store or to my favorite coffee shop, but for now i'll be content in this small earthy house in the middle of a busy, bland, suburban town.


My backyardStrawberries
My backyardMolly


it has taken me ages to finish fixing up the wedding pictures, especially with my vacation next week. i am finally done and i feel so restless! ahhhhh! i have done an awful lot of sighing, flailing, and spinning in circles today. it is a great thing i dropped my summer classes or i would be miserable.


anyway. i can't wait to finally share the pictures of the wedding and also Spokane and Portland eventually. my love for taking pictures has fluctuated several times this summer as i have had so much anxiety. but as of now, i am feeling good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment