Wednesday, March 9, 2011

march resolutions

1. Crafting. Lately, I am making cards and trying to figure out the whole block-cursive lettering thing inspired by my roommate Steph. I also invested in some more Martha Stewart glitter products :)


2. Yoga. I don't know when this will begin but I think I have an opportunity to attend some cheap hot yoga classes.

3. The gym. I always love it once I get there, so I want to make it a more regular thing. Now that the weather is sunshiney and beautiful, I also would like to go for walks. Oh and, that fantastic 30 day shred video is sitting right on my shelf!

4. Church. A couple of weeks ago, I wandered into a little church downtown. And it is so great.

5. Prayer. The winter season always reminds me of my good friend Jesus... in a harsh way. Things in my life are changing and it is wonderful. But I have to stay far away from my tendencies toward self-sufficiency. I want to learn what it really means that Jesus love me. And I need to understand how that is enough.


ps. I have taken up collaging. Not artsy, intricate collaging. Just cheesy and inspiring collaging. A month ago, I would have rolled my eyes at all of this but it is what I need lately. Jesus and other heart remedies.


(my March-themed poster)

No comments:

Post a Comment