Tuesday, March 15, 2011

summer girl

With all of this rain, I am anxiously awaiting the beautiful, warm summer that is to come. Last summer was so wonderful and I think this one will be, too. I've got some plans:

mr and mrs globetrot. wow, they are perfect.

First, I am going on a Mediterranean cruise! Ahhhh. We are going to visit so many beautiful places. I'm so happy to be going somewhere across the sea. I plan to take many pictures and spontaneously run into my Kostas. No big deal.


I also plan to go on some U.S. road trips too. Portland? Yes. Los Angeles? Yes. And some smaller trips to the beach and the redwoods. Maybe I am limiting myself by staying on the west coast. Good thing I love it so much :)

Peach-Berry Iced Tea from Whole Foods

Drinking iced tea in my backyard will be a regular thing.


Ooh and I want to take a ceramics class. So much. I might have to wait till I graduate, but it sounds so fun. It could be my future!


And how about some music festivals?


Other plans include laying in the sun all the time, finding an ocean or lake, hanging out with my family, and getting lost in all of the half-read books I still have to finish. Until then, I will try to appreciate the rain. It's not so bad. It smells good... It makes everything look green. It sounds great against my window :)

No comments:

Post a Comment